15 Times That Glass Doors Fought Back Against Humanity -- And Hilariously Won
Walking into glass doors is the worst, but watching other people do it is the best.
You know what's the worst? Running into glass doors. You know what's the best? Watching other people do it. Of course, the funny factor goes down significantly when those in the latter party get hurt in the process, but most of the time, run-ins with glass doors do more harm to people's pride than they do to their bodies.To honor this staple of human stupidity, let's take a look at some of the best gifs that the Internet has to offer.
1. When you think there's glass but there's not.
2. And he's...OUT.
3. I guess he failed to notice that entire wall of glass.
4. The worst part? He had to buy another $6 latte.
5. Not even our cat overlords are immune to next-level embarassment.
6. In his defense, there shouldn't be stairs leading that way.
7. She stuck the landing!
8. Running indoors is never a good idea. Actually, running anywhere is never a good idea.
9. I feel like they probably should've used some high-quality glass in this situation.
10. This could be a visual metaphor for me trying to get through life.
11. Don't worry, I'm sure this happens to...no one else.
12. Walk it off, bro.
13. There's just so much happening here. So much.
14. He got a head start...literally.
15. I always knew my hatred for revolving doors was justified.
Everyone knows that cats are way smarter than we are, so if those kitties couldn't figure out how glass doors work, there's no hope for us.