If You Ever Find Yourself In Trouble, These 15 Simple Tricks May Save Your Life
These self-defense tricks are effective and just about anyone can learn them...so learn them!
But not everyone knows something as simple as always having mace on you or how to fight off a frontal attack. That's why we're here!Here are some basics to keep you alive and well if or when you find yourself in a jam.
1. If you feel like you are going to be attacked in an elevator, quickly press all the buttons.
3. This simple movement could help you get away if someone grabs your wrist.
4. Have pepper spray? Excellent start. Now you need to learn how to use it effectively.
5. If you feel like someone behind you is going to attack, take your hair out of your ponytail or braid.
6. Shout, and shout LOUDLY.
7. Get the Stay Safe app for your phone.
9. Punching someone in the Celiac plexus (solar plexus) will knock the wind out of them, leaving them gasping for air.
10. During a home invasion, you could head for the kitchen.
11. Get yourself one of these stylish rings that could definitely be used as a weapon in a pinch.
12. Never stand still.
13. The guillotine choke is one of the most basic and easy-to-learn moves in jujitsu and it's extremely effective from either a standing position or from your back. Here's how to do it.
14. One of the most effective places to attack someone is the knee.
15. When all else fails, RUN.
If this post has whet your appetite for self-defense, you should definitely look into taking a martial arts class. It will only expand your knowledge and will help keep you safe in the long run.